There are amazing mountain ranges in the world, many of which you may never have heard of. These ranges are relatively young, therefore their peaks are sharp and dramatic. Take a look and see if you can learn something new about some of the world's dramatic mountain ranges.
1. Teton Range, USA
2. Cordillera del Paine, Chile
3. Na Pali, Hawaii
4. Dolomites, Italy
5. Tien Shan Mountains, China
6. The Pennine Alps
7. Transantarctic Mountains, Antarctica
8. Mansiri Himal Range, Nepal, Himalayas
9. Magdalenefjord, Spitsbergen, Norway
10. Milford Sound, New Zealand
Milford Sound has been named New Zealand's top tourist destination. It is a fjord surrounded by soaring mountains on New Zealand's South Island. Lush rainforests cling to sheer rock walls rising straight out of the sea, while majestic waterfalls fall hundreds of meters down to the water. Milford Sound is the main feature of Fjordland National Park.